Were You In My Congregation? (MA)

by NeonMadman 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I ran this a few years ago and got no response, but there's been a lot of turnover in the board and many new members since then. So here goes again:

Just wondering if anyone here was ever in the same congregation as me?

I was in:
    1969-75 West Springfield, MA
    1975-78 Holyoke, MA
    1978-83 West Southbridge, MA
    1983-late 90's fade East Southbridge, MA

Were you there?

• under74
    under74

bttt

• caligirl
    caligirl

Sorry - But does it help that someone on here went to assemblies in Springfield? Not quite the same I know. I knew a few kids from around there - the Muir family- for a while.

• Buster
    Buster

Sorry. But I went to a Spanish speaking cong. in Springfield a couple times. (girl hunting with a buddy of mine)

I was in the Franklin, MA cong.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I used to spend summers in Hyannis and would go to the cong there.

That was back in the mid 70's.

-Aude.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I think we had this conversation a while back (years) but I'll ask anyway. Did you know the Dulchinos', Fred Pyles, George Pistey, a young brother and sister named Alex and Santa ____(forgot their last name, it was Spanish) a brother named Steve___ who was in a wheelchair and the Marvin Allen family?

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I went to a Spanish speaking cong. in Springfield a couple times.

Buster,

Where was that congo located? I think it used to be on St James Ave or Carew street when I was a teen.

Annie

• Buster
    Buster

Sunspot,

All I can remember was thaht it was in an urban, mostly Puerto Rican neighborhood. We used to go to visit a girl named Carmen Acevedo. Pretty enough girl, nothing ever came of it though.

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

I sent you a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit