Linda Hitler - Part I

by hillary_step 39 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I mean to be prick a'ight, but some of us do have things to do!!!

*annoyingly tapping finger on the table, waiting, still waiting, looking at watch, yada/yada/yayda...*

• Narkissos
  • prophecor
    prophecor

Believe it or not I'm truly interested, I was really interested in how you painted the dark sinister uncle, with the bomber jacket and the gold tooth, it really sounds like an amazing story, all kidding aside. The black sheep syndrome has been my life story.

Just Kidding HS, Really!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Prophecor,

I mean to be prick a'ight, but some of us do have things to do!!!

You seem to have succeeded admirably at the first part of your sentence but failed at the second part. Trying to touch the tip of your nose with your tongue does not qualify as a 'thing to do', unless you are the Village Idiot of course.

HS

• prophecor
    prophecor

*scratches head says what the ........*

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Hitler did not have a daughter.

Your uncle was telling a tall tale.

If you have an uncle.

It may be you spinning the tall tale.

• Mac
    Mac

No, but he might ask you to join with him in a military campaign find leibenstraum in the Land of the Bolded Font.

Herr Hillary,

Das font is Fancy Facist Semi-Bold..............

"Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party!"

mac

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

mac,

Last time you engaged in digital combat with me I made you cry like a baby and your defender had to approach me privately asking me to cease fire in case your feelings were hurt beyond repair. I did that because I respect her. Be very clear though that based on your singularly inane and historically infantile posts on this Board I have little if any respect for you.

Continue to try to hijack this thread and we can continue where we left off last time, but this time make sure that you take your stripes like a man and do not scurry off and hide behind the skirts of women.

Deal?

HS

• Xena
    Xena

I sense some hostility in the air...

btw hs is your uncle still alive? and single???

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Xena,

lol....That is just Mac being Mac. Hijacking threads is his forte.

Actually he is still alive but very old now and lives in some splendour in Paris. Believe it or not I actually studied with him and he became a JW for about three months. He was quickly disfellowshipped for adultery....lol

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit