Hangover Cures....... (groan)

by ScoobySnax 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

If yer out of Gatorade just add some lemon juice and salt to the water..this will help with the dehydration and replace electrolytes...

mac, ignoring own advice and procuring hair of dog class

( I never get headaches but sometimes get that fuzzy feeling...lol)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Scoob - at one time I would have laughed at you -but a while ago while drinking bourbon with my boss he discussed the science with me and suggested that fatty greasy food was absolutely ideal for absorbing alcohol and more importantly its primary metabolites. He said "Force yourself to eat egg, bacon, sasusage, toast with loads of butter (not margarine) I tried it even though I felt sick - and guess what - IT WORKS - so your suggestion is good Scoob

• Valis
    Valis

bitter and soda w/lime and a big ole plater of greasy cheese fries...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Dehydration causes a hangover - drink loads of water. Lack of sleep accounts for much of the hangover because the quality of sleep you get when drunk is very poor. Then you just have to wait for your body to finish getting rid of all the acetaldahyde which it turned the alcohol into. I heard a theory that you can speed up this process by exercising - but have never tried it with a severe hangover.

Of course, you could just carry on drinking...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit