What is the best way to be DF'd?

by catchthis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Last Co visit tho the CO said we treat the blood issue like apostacy now, DA. We had a specific blood case and he said it was a DA if unrepentant, just like apostacy.

If someone, DA's themself what the heck does being repentant or not have anything at all to do it. That's BS! It's the exact same policy, just a change of the name.

Kwin

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

pf-capone!

If it was ANAL sex, it would be even better... hur hur hur...

As it is, I was diffed for a menage-a-trois, which I am still high from doing. I still can't believe it actually happened. Who knew it was THAT much fun?

CZAR

• geevee
    geevee

If you purposefully take a blood transfusion, it's the same as joining the army, or taking up boxing, you purposefully go against the rules and are to be viewed as someone who has DAed themselves...

Yes you can be DFed for apostacy, the elders book in unit 5a which has the list of crimes, definitely states apostacy as a DFing matter. Ask any elder to show you it in his book!! ;-))

• the bandersnatch esq.
    the bandersnatch esq.

Well, my mam told the Elders I was smoking weed and having sex (which I was, though not always at the same time). They came round to ask if it was true, and I said "Yeah, but isn't one of them enough for you?" They agreed just one of those was enough and booted me out. I was happy, as the 6 months prior to that of not going to meetings hadn't really clued them up.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Quickly!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I DA'ed myself because I thought it was all crap for a long time and did a bunch of research to confirm it. I've never felt so guilt free in all my life as I do now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit