Hey VENICEIT

by Yerusalyim 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I just like seeing your face on the screen, you're so pretty.
    (Ya'll need to get your minds out of the gutter)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Yerusalyim,

I thought you have a woman? Or she dump you?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Fred,

One can be married and still appreciate the beauty of another woman WITHOUT it being sexual.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

: One can be married and still appreciate the beauty of another woman WITHOUT it being sexual.

How?

• riz
    riz

Yikes Ven,

between Slip and Yeru, you may want to consider joining the Witness Protection Program.

riz

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Very nice pic Venice

FEELIN BEROEAN "Just making sure!"

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I operate a safe house for recovering beautiful women, if anyone's interested: www.expatbritsharem.com

Expatbrit

• riz
    riz

That's mighty magnanimous of you, expat. Always thinking of others.

riz

• sf
    sf

Hey Cyg,

How? Try looking with your eyes for a change!! You can't see the whole picture with that slit.

sKally

• MuzicmanCa
    MuzicmanCa

Hey Cygnus....

It's not that hard. Assuming you're heterosexual, haven't you ever looked another guy and thought, "WOW! That guy is beautiful..."? I'm not gay, but I openly admit the beauty of another man to my girlfriend all the time. I think it's the same...I don't feel anything for the guy, I just think he's good-looking, handsome..whatever...However, girls, by nature, are just lovlier than man are (in my opinion). I think it's safe to assume most women would agree with this. To me it's like looking at a plant with nice leaves vs. looking at the same plant with flowers...It's a dumb comparison, but I think it serves my purpose...of course, I could be all wrong and should probably just shut my mouth....

Muzicman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit