WT a Member of International Federation of Religions and Minority Philosoph

by Bluegrass Tom 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whoa! for the first time I agree with Schzo. I dont think this is near enough to implicate the WTBS in anything.

Sorry. *wonders how this happened*

• Kaput
    Kaput

I do believe this is what the JWs are known as in France, Les Temoins de Jehovah (Witnesses of Jehovah). Check out these urls: www.jw-media.org/ (notice right hand column info) & www.temoinsdejehovah.org/

• Neo
    Neo

Schizm is wrong, Kaput is right (welcome, Kaput!).

www.temoinsdejehovah.org/

Témoins de Jéhovah is their legal name in France.

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

FIREPHIM has been closed for at least seven years. Although these are not fresh news, their association with FIREPHIM is one clear piece of evidence against the WTS. They say they don't have any share with "Babylon the Great" but don't hesitate a tiny bit to join forces with obscure sects when they want to promote their cause of "religious freedom".

The 22 November, 1975 Awake! said on page 23:

Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing in common with other religious groups and can never seek any affiliation with them.

Read more in the thread WTS is a member of FIREPHIM

There's also the Watchtower Observer site, as Leolaia said: http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040312/DOCTRINE4/110060001

Neo

• Buster
    Buster

Come on now folks, you know they just wanted to use the library.

They broke into a whole new area with this one. They are not only part of the wild beast. They are also part of the whore riding on it's back. That is quite a trick to pull off.

• Kaput
    Kaput

They must be a "two-trick pony".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit