the day after armageddon part deux

by Crumpet 23 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
  • cab1000
    cab1000

good job. I like that story. I always thought someone should write a "left behind" series for JW's. With their teachings of course.

I wasnt looking for that ending..but now that I read it, it actually does make good sence...very nice!

~cab

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Okay, so that didn't really happen right?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

That story freaked me out but I still enjoyed it .

laters

kaykay_mp

• lilybird
    lilybird

Well , that story is exactly what the new system would be like. I really have to give my head a shake ,, that I actually believed it would happen,, or actually wanted it to happen. Now I think, if it really was true , I don't want to live in the new system , run by their rules, like a bunch of clones,,Thanks for sharing that story with us,, makes me even happier to be "out of the org". :)

• holly
    holly

Excellent story!! thank you!

may be better to just die!!

in fact, was watching tv tonight and someone said something i will share here with you

'its better to die standing up, than to live forever on your knees'

holly

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Wow, awesome quote Holly!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    'its better to die standing up, than to live forever on your knees'

Holly I couldnt agree with you more - when I look back I think that is what I thought at 16, but was too young and not able to articulate that myself. The other part was thinking that I was so deeply evil that my famaily would be better off without me disrupting their lives because as hard as I tried I simply couldn't live that way.

Thanks all for your positive feedback on that story.

Crumpet xx

• White Dove
    White Dove

bttt Hope I'm doing this right.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, it was all there the first time. Live and learn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit