What are you in Chinese astrology?????????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I'm an 'earth pig'................is better than it sounds.

http://chinese.astrology.com/year/?arrivalSA=1&cobrandRef=0&arrival_freqCap=1&pba=adid=14184901

Cheers, Bliss..............oink, oink

• Odrade
    Odrade

woof.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm a monkey!

Kansas District Overbeer

• fairchild
    fairchild

Tiger

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

You can also look up the elements to get better idea!

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO! I looked up the element thing. LOL! LOL!

It said I was "metal." Now, I've done quite a bit of research into Chinese theory. I'm enrolled in an Eastern bodywork program, do the TCM thing, lots of self-taught. AND I'm a 5-element Shiatsu practitioner. I am NOT a "metal." In fact, that is my weakest element. My type is Wood with a heavy Fire influence. A person does not change types. They can be affected to appear different if things are out of balance one way or the other, but they don't actually change.

For example, right now my wood element is exhausted. It makes me really snappy (insulted fire) and also really tired (depleted fire and wood.) It does not make me metal. Certain characteristics of metal element may be more apparent because my main type is out of whack, but I don't change types...

I know this was just in fun, but hahahaha! new one on me. I think they just made it up for ivillage.

heehee

O

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

wood sssssnake

~Merry

• Odrade
    Odrade

Merry, I believe you are wood. Anyone who chooses the GreenWoman for an avatar HAS to be wood! Haha!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Tiger

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Dragon for me.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit