Quick help please! - Euthanizing our cat

by AlmostAtheist 51 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

AA and Freedom Frog... I am very glad Kitty did decide to come back to visit (at least for a while). You aren't going crazy or schizophrenic, it is natural. You (as many others have found) will probably experience these things for a while before Kitty makes her way over, though sometimes pets stay around for good. When you hear her meow, let her hear your voice, and tell her you love her and miss her.

Keep an eye on her favorite places and or toys too... you may even notice things in different places when you leave the room and come back in, she's just as playful as ever! Open your mind and your heart to her, and you will probably notice these things a lot more.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I didn't bring any of our critters home for a goodbye when we had them snuffed. But then again, I didn't go look at my dad's body on a slab after he died, either. I wanted to remember him walking & smiling & doing all those dad things. The next time I saw hime, he was a bag of ashes that my brothers & my sister & I were spreading in a forest.

And I guess I wanted my kids to remember the dogs & the cat romping & doing critter things instead of having their last memory of them being a sickly or dead furball.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit