Clarifying the new policy regarding DF'd and DA'd announcements

by booker-t 15 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

OMG that's right! They dont have a copyright to the name Jehovah's witness(es) do they?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I keep trying to install this and I get the message "Unable to connect to watchtower.org. IP address blocked for reason: 'Known apostate'"

Oh well, it probably woulda bugged me to register all the time anyway...

(Great avatar!)

Dave

• Neo
    Neo

Thanks, Mark!

Neo

• Es
    Es

so does that still mean with this new announcement that the elders have a right to D/F or D/A you if you are inactive, they can do a big clean up????

Es

• Kendal
    Kendal

Hello everyone....

I'm new to this forum and have found everyones comments interesting....(by the way I am a JW but like many have concerns/issues about the organisation leadership and how we're being led......

My questions are: I got a copy of March KM this week and it mentions the announcement to be made in March at the sunday meeting -- how did u guyz get info on what the announcement is about - presume some leak from London Bethel/New York ??

What concerns me though is that I know of numerous people who are classed as "inactive" but are still JWs - this includes some of my family....they've never been kicked out, but simply choose not to attend meetings or F/Service....do we really think these ones could be targets of local elders on a witchhunt to as a previous comment mentions, purge undesirables? If anyone gets any info/documents of this nature it would be interesting to see these!!

Thanks for reading, look forward to your views....

kendal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit