Discipline for the unbaptized

by homme perdu 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Happy Birthday to your daughter !!!!!!!

Don't worry you'll find plenty of real friends who don't shun people just because they want to be different.

I told the local elders that I was severing ties with the WTBTS because of their twisted doctrines and in the 2 months since then have made many more friends than I ever had in Jahobah's organisation. All of them are more spiritually mature than any of the old fools on the GB because they don't demand the shunning of anyone and they do as Jesus said; baptise in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit something which the WT organisation does not.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

There is also the practice of "marking" where they have the local needs talk address a specific issue that points directly at an individual without saying their name outright. I had this done to me. For the life of me I can't remember why though... So long ago.

whyamihere: I am so sorry you received the full extent of marking... I hadn't read your post prior to posting this one.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I did stuff when I was an unbaptized publisher...I just kept my mouth shut about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit