Sin in the New System...?

by stevenyc 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Does anyone know what would happen to a person in the new system if they committed a sin?

Steve.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

pish tosh.. everyones gonna be perfect then... no sin!

• new light
    new light

I was always told that they would be eliminated. Of course, how can a perfect person sin?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I asked this question once and was told that Jehovah's blessings would be removed from them and they would just age and die.

J

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Well,

Even though were perfect, we're not immortal. Adam was perfect and sinned. So, if we sin, what happens?

I also wonder what will consritute a sin. In eden it was fruit temptation. Is this the only way to test a perfect human??

Steve.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

After the thousand years it would result in imediate distruction no questions asked.

Perfection doesnt mean never making a mistake, as witnesses believe perfection is relative, not absolute. So the sin I would imagine you are talking about is a willful act against god's law?

IPSec

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I guess it would depend on what constitutes a "sin"?

In my household, it would be leaving the toilet seat up..

• upside/down
    upside/down

** tongue in cheek**

See we're all going to be vegetarians in the new system and when Satan is released from his prison the first thing he's gonna do on the earth is throw a HUGE BBQ! I'm talkin beef, chicken, pork, ostrich, baby seal THE WORKS! (medium rare of course). He is gonna let the smoke ascend around the earth and weak ones (like me) will give in to their carnal pleasure centers and "partake".

Then it's straight to "hell" for us (bbq loving pagans). Oops "hell" was done away with 1000 years earlier, hmmmm

u/d

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hehh well I was always more scared of the last test than the big A. I guess I better start practicing veganism now too.

Naw I'm so good as it is, it will only take me about 7 years to reach perfection, everyone else 'cept maybe prophecor, and maybe bickerchic, will take the full 1k years.

:P

• upside/down
    upside/down

Oh yeah, I almost forgot- and we'll all be NAKED.

What kind of sports can you play naked (sex don't count, unless it's 3 or more mmmkay)?

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit