there have been changes.....

by lisavegas420 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

It's like the carrot in front of the donkey...need I say more?

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    but the bottom line is that this is the channel Jehovah has chosen...

How does anyone convince themselves of such a strange and dysfunctional psychosis 'revelation' ?

• lilybird
    lilybird

Just shows how the org is so expert on B.S. doubletalking and brainwashing, They have an answer for everything.If they make a mistake, it is because Jehovah hadn't revealed it to them yet. If JW's act on something and it doesnt work out that way, case in point 1975, then it is the publishers fault for acting in haste or whatever B.S. term they have now. The org never makes a mistake. God's spirit just keeps changing its mind that's all :)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just shows how the org is so expert on B.S. doubletalking and brainwashing, They have an answer for everything.If they make a mistake, it is because Jehovah hadn't revealed it to them yet. If JW's act on something and it doesnt work out that way, case in point 1975, then it is the publishers fault for acting in haste or whatever B.S. term they have now. The org never makes a mistake. God's spirit just keeps changing So true

• heathen
    heathen
    How does anyone convince themselves of such a strange and dysfunctional psychosis 'revelation' ?

That's the easy part , all you gotta do is say it over and over and also have a bunch of people who say it over and over during bible studies and presto it's a fact no matter what anybody else says . I can't find any new testament scripture that compares the christian church to the chariot . I can agree with them on one thing and that is the bible does say that the true christians would be put in prison for refusing to bear arms and kill people for the kings of the earth . Revelation 13:10.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit