False Light....

by Bryan 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

It should be noted that the phrase "new light" for doctrinal change has not been used in the publications for about 10 years.

This is a small victory for those who really do shine the light on JW teachings.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Let's give Delta another small spoonful of 'New Light' from the Governing Body of jehovah's Witnesses:

If you want a Blood Transfusion and are afraid of being Disassociated/Disfellowshipped just move to Bulgaria. In order to have recognition as a religion the WTBTS signed an agreement with the Bulgarian Government that states they would allow each JW to make his own decisions regarding all medical management with no reprisals from the organisation. However, The WTBTS says their position hasn't changed on blood transfusions. So, either they are lying to the public or they perjured themselves when they signed the legal document with Bulgaria.

By the way, check out the WTBTS's own publications over the past 100 years and see how unchanging their position on blood is.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Or is it maybe something else, maybe something positive that no one here has tried to see yet... ;)

Hey delta, if you can think about what that would be I'd be happy to listen to you.

I can tell you what their official statement on the matter was. They said that the qualifications to be an NGO changed over the years and that they could no longer be an NGO in light of those qualifications. I can tell you the quailifaction in question was the same when they joined as it is now so their own explaination is wanting.

IPSec

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Delta, are you saying the mother of that child was soo holy that if she had NOT paid for his christmas present she wouldn't have picked it up?

If I had NOT donated blood for my child's vaccination does this mean I could let him have it? (Seein as donating blood is a sin?)

Go back to la la land with the lying hypocrites you delude yourself into thinking they are your friends. (Until they need to stab YOU in the back too).

HB

• Bryan
    Bryan

If you want a Blood Transfusion and are afraid of being Disassociated/Disfellowshipped just move to Bulgaria. In order to have recognition as a religion the WTBTS signed an agreement with the Bulgarian Government that states they would allow each JW to make his own decisions regarding all medical management with no reprisals from the organisation. However, The WTBTS says their position hasn't changed on blood transfusions. So, either they are lying to the public or they perjured themselves when they signed the legal document with Bulgaria.

Where can I find documents on this?

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My MOther

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

YES please, if I could get that document in my hands bwahhaha *wringing hands in an evil 'postate fashion* I think it would finally destroy my wifes faith.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

bttt :)

• Honesty
    Honesty

Easy. Just google WTBTS Bulgaria European commission on Human Rights all at once and hang on to your mouse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit