Now that's an injury a man can be proud of!

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Satan pushed me down the stairs the other night

Why would Satan push you down the stairs? I thought you and he were friends, now that you're an apostate and all. Maybe it was the big J that pushed you down the stairs.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    From the pix he's obviously a hobbit.

And I'm proud of my Hobbit tootsies!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Else, it's looking better!

Satan pushed me down the stairs

I knew we shouldn't have sacrificed those chickens, but Valis insisted. The goblins were bad enough . . . .

• Scully
    Scully
    Morton's Toe

Definition

Morton's Toe is a common forefoot disorder where the second toe is longer than the Big Toe (the Hallux).

Cause

Morton's toe leads to excessive pressure on the second metatarsal head (behind the second toe at the ball- of-the-foot) resulting in pain similar to the discomfort associated with metatarsalgia. The constant pressure placed on the longer second toe while walking or standing can lead to callus formation under the second metatarsal head due to this excessive pressure.

Treatment and Prevention

Proper treatment of Morton's Toe starts with selecting proper footwear. Footwear with a high and wide toe box (toe area) is ideal for treating this condition. It may be necessary to buy footwear a half size to a size larger to accommodate the longer second toe.

Orthotics that feature arch support to keep the foot aligned, and a metatarsal pad to reduce stress on the ball-of-the-foot are often recommended when treating this condition. Proper footwear combined with a effective orthotic will provide relief from pain associated with Morton's Toe.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Och, ye wee pansie, wrap it up tight and get back in the gaim, ye wee woman! Quit yer cryin and quit angling fer sympathy!

With deepest sympathy,

CZAR

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Faker

• kls
    kls

Oh the colors are so vibrant ,yellows and blues and red!!!

Hey Else ya know, you could braid them toe hairs then you would be ,,,,,,oh so pretty.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oooh great color! I love them hairy hobbit feet and toes. Definitely male.

Smoochers to your owie, Else. I'm no longer an apostababe, but aunties are nice, too.

Like someone else said, eat lots of icecream, and I'll add chocolate.

Gentle hugs

Auntie Brenda

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Oh the colors are so vibrant ,yellows and blues and red!!!
    Hey Else ya know, you could braid them toe hairs then you would be ,,,,,,oh so pretty.
    Get well Else and remember it could have been the third leg,,,,,,,,lol

I like my perty tootsies. *** Passes out at thought of Third Leg being injured ***

Morton's Toe

Very interesting... I've never had any problems with my feet. Throughout my life I have been to a few different foot doctors for different minor injuries, but none of them ever mentioned the long toe... I always thought it gave my foot personality. Come to think of it, I believe everyone in my family has a long second toe. Thanks for all the from all the apostababes!

• minimus
    minimus

You need to cut your nails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit