What are the WTS leaders planning?

by doinmypart 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I think they should be planning a big Birthday bash for Carey Barber

• Mary
    Mary

I don't think these silly old farts are planning anything.........they're all old and decrepite now......they're just waiting to die so they can "receive their heavenly reward" and they'll leave this mess to the next generation.

The last thing I was preached (less than a month ago) was that we are now in the "Last Hour" and that now is the time to brace for Armageddon again...

1 John 2: 18: Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

This was written nearly 2,000 years ago.......man this is one long frigging last hour!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Now that Armageddon isn't going to come (this time) for another 29 years, I wonder what impact this will have on the b0rg? Do you think people will "fall away" now and then there'll be a mad dash to the baptismal pools in 2033, like there was in 1974? In 2033, do you think the dubs will be madly buying up big screen tvs that they'll think they won't have to pay for, then declare bankruptcy when 2035 rolls around and Armageddon hasn't come yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit