Welcome My Sister!!! Sassafrass!

by maybesbabies 28 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yeah! If she's anything like you and X, I'm sure we'll be great friends. Hiya Sassafrass!!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Welcome Sissy!

Hum so it is going to be shoeshack rama lama ... :D Love you all and I am glad to hear you had a nice time. Check your mail soon, I am getting ready to ship some things and also mail.

Love ya,

X.

The Four Amigos .. Hey!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

HOWDY!

• gumby
    gumby

Hi sassafrass. Welcome! ..and I promise I won't call you a bastard till you been here at least 2 weeks.

Gumby

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome Sassafrass. I'm sorry to hear that you got roughed up by someone in the chat room, if I'm correct.

Get yourself acquainted with the forum, walk tall and carry a big stick! Welcome again.

Guest77

• Xandria
    Xandria
    I'm sorry to hear that you got roughed up by someone in the chat room, if I'm correct.

Yes, unfortunately you are correct.

People please, realize that our sister Sassafrass is new to this, as well as online conversations. We are all on different levels and paths on these journeys from the past. She is our sister and as you know from Maybes and I, we have strong opinions, thoughts and feelings. Just remember it is a two way street. I don't appreciate that an attack like this happened, especially on her first visit here. An I ask that those who are regulars in chat, to buffer until she gets the hang of things.

I do hope that she does decide to come back for a second visit. I know it has taken a lot of encouragement from us, for her to take a step into this internet world. I ask that you remember what it was like when you started something new.

Thank you.
    X

• Odrade
    Odrade

Welcome Sassafrass! I hope to meet you in person soon! Especially if you visit our neck of the woods again... I'm in Portland, so Seattle is just a skip away.

(besides, it'll give me an excuse to go to IKEA too! haha!)

O

• Valis
    Valis
    besides, it'll give me an excuse to go to IKEA too! haha!

OMG don't let LittleToe loose there..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "BTDT" class

• Sassy
    Sassy

welcome Sassafrass!! from the original Sassy!

I love your sisters so I am sure I will love you too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit