Is this what they are up to?

by Pistoff 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I wonder if jw's are even gonna have a chance to have a meeting in one before its sold off..  Or maybe the new kingdom halls are already sold, just need building.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    RIGHT ON THE MONEY ! ! ! !!  pun very intended
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas
    I wouldn't at all be surprised if immediately after having a new commercial building (Kingdom Hall) built with free labor that they sell it before a new congregation is even assigned there.  The JW's won't even care, they'll be happy that headquarters gets all that money, truly a sign from God!  Yuck!  
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I wouldn't at all be surprised if immediately after having a new commercial building (Kingdom Hall) built with free labor that they sell it before a new congregation is even assigned there.  The JW's won't even care, they'll be happy that headquarters gets all that money, truly a sign from God!  Yuck!  

It seems far-fetched at first, but when you really think about it, it wouldn't be that difficult to do, especially with the new LDC setup.  They'll bring in volunteers from another area, build a KH that no one locally knows about, then send the volunteers away and sell it.  The volunteers would never expect to see the KH again, and anyone local that heard about it would just assume that another congregation is using it.  The buildings are generic, so if someone drives by it in it's new use, they would just assume that they were mistaken and the KH was somewhere else.

I wouldn't expect it to happen frequently, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened occasionally to boost the bottom line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit