poppers

Make that "floating in the wind pool"

• under74
    under74

Thanks poppers. I enjoyed that.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I swear every word of this is true...

Back about 10 yrs ago when I was a married man, I had gone fishing with a my best friend and was instructed by the wifee to be home @ 8 o' clock because she was making dinner. I agreed to these terms and set out with my buddy. When we arrived at the old fishin' hole, we immediatly uncapped a bottle of Bushmill's and through the course of the day, knocked that sucker back until it was empty. Then we started on the beer. The fishing was sooooo good that day and between the Irish whiskey, the beer, and the doobies I had lost track of all time. I realized when we made it back to the car (where my watch was,) that it was already 10 pm. I was two hours late and had an hour and a half drive ahead of me. I pulled into the drivway with my headlights off and crept up to the front door quiet as a tit-mouse. I turned the key in the lock with ninja-like silence and tip-toed across the dark living room leaving a trail of clothes behind me. My dirty, drunk, stoned, fish-smellin' ass walked into the bedroom where I saw the sleeping form of the wife in the bed. I slipped in my side and cuddled up spoon-style naked as a jaybird. A shriek split the night! When the light came on I was greeted by the horrified/pissed off countenance of my mother-in-law! I was as terrified and confused as she was. My wife came bolting through the bedroom door terrified and bewildered as well. It had happened that while I was away fishing, my mother in law had a fight with my father in law. She called up my wife and told her what had happened. My wife, worried about me, told her just to come over to our house since she had gone to the trouble to make a nice dinner and noone was there to eat it. She had decided to sleep on the couch so she could confront me when I got home and sent her mom to sleep in our bed. I was so stealthy when I came in that I had walked right by the wife on the couch and didn't even see her there. Mind you, my mother in law was a no nonsense staunch Mormon with no sense of humor. I ended up sleeping in the car I was so embarrassed. She never liked me anyway.

• under74
    under74

haha. Great story Low-Key. Damn, I don't know how I would've dealt with anything like that...I guess sleeping in the truck was a good choice.

Geez, mormons and Jws eh? How did you ever cope?

• vitty
    vitty

Funny story, but do you usually drink and drive?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I grew up in Utah. My imediate family were all JW's, while my extended family were all Mormons. Now they all hate me. Oh well, sink or swim.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Not anymore, Vitvinn. I was a lot younger and more foolish then. I wouldn't think of drinking and driving nowadays.

• under74
    under74

Ah, sink or swim is right. Thanks for the story Low-Key.

• vitty
    vitty

L k L

Didnt mean to sound so cutting sorry

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

No offense taken Vitt, I'm actually a bar manager now. I have seen firsthand the destructive nature of driving while intoxicated. No good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit