TELL ME A STORY...

by under74 49 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

I was just in hippi's "i'm back" thread and he can't come up with a story. So I'm asking everyone.

The story can be about anything. It can be true or completely made up. It can be about something that happened to you once, something you wished happened to you once OR a story you heard from someone else, something that happened to someone else. IT CAN BE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING.

Just please....tell me a story.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I am an Italiano.

One day ima gonna LA to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pisses toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna two piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tella her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

So I go back to my room ina hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you." I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy !

• under74
    under74

LOL xjw

• wednesday
    wednesday

LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh maybe a story made sentence by sentence ...
    it might be fun. I don't know your topic, your choice !

and Yes the reason why I've said this, is because I can't come up with anything by now give a minute, an hour, a day, a week ... this topic might still runing has we can tell whatever we want ... that's why I don't understand I can't find anything to tell right now life is weird

• frenchbabyface
  • under74
    under74

Take as long as you need FBF

I wish I was going over to France in the knowable future : )

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well if you don't come over that soon I WILL !!!! Are you planning to go to VEGAS ???

• under74
    under74

not sure...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Tell me if you are leaving far from it (by PM if you want)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit