What I feel about jehovahs-witness.com

by inquirer 27 Replies latest jw friends

• inquirer
    inquirer

I knew about this site ages ago. And I always thought it was a good site. There's always an interesting discussion here and there. Always.

Before I had my doubts about joining. I thought "well they are apostate like," "maybe it's too negative." I was dealing with the Witnesses last year for the 2nd time (I might talk to you about the story one day!!) and that was when I was "cautious" about joining.

But now that I don't go the Kingdom hall, I recently thought to myself "blow it. I'll join up! I may not agree with everything that's posted, but they sure have some interesting conversations!!!" So I joined!

I haven't come across a message board like this where it's really deep conversation! I hope it's always like this!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And we're very glad you did! It's great having more from downunder on JWD. There are times when we feel really time-zoned here so have someone else in our time and place is pretty good.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers, Ozzie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thought I would just say hello and welcome and did not want this thread to be dominated by you guys down - under - yes it is a great board -Simon has done a good job as have all the contributors - and yes that includes little old me

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Waving to those on top of the world

Ozzie (permanetly upside down class)

• holly
    holly

Welcome to you - yes it sure is interesting around here. hope you stick around. there are some interesting discussions and some light hearted ones too, nice to have a good balance.

• franklin J
    franklin J

glad you decided to join, the interesting thing about being "outside" the Jehovahs Witnesses sphere of influence and posting on a forum like this; is that you realize that there really is no "right and wrong" concerning ones religious beliefs and dedications. There are many opinions; preferences and what becomes compelling is the climate of civility and respect in which these topics are discussed and shared. We all share such specific events in the "exiting from the JW mind se" and can all benefit from each others experiences.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

No no no no no! When you start a post ?What I feel about jehovahs-witness.com? you must tell us what despicable apostates we are and how by turning our backs on the one true organisation we deny ourselves everlasting life with all the other JW's *shivers*. I am forced to welcome you with open arms and give you a ?C+, could do better?.

• rebel8
    rebel8

So Inquirer,

What's your story? Why did you leave the JWs?

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome inquirer!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• under74
    under74

Glad to have you here inquirer. Welcome to apostateland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit