OldSoul is Temporarily Offline

by jst2laws 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OldSoul asked me to start a thread to let you know he will be offline for a short time.

He did not know if it would be a few days or a week or so. He very much regrets this sudden absence considering he has made many friends in a short time and may have left a discussion or two in suspension. I can assure you he was found a home here at JWD and will be back as soon as possible.

Shadow,

Oldsoul especially enjoys scriptural discussions with you and wanted you to know he will be back. I'd like to add, you remind me of myself when I came to JWD. Perhaps we can chat some day.

Jst2laws

• kls
    kls

AWW i like reading OldFarts,,,,i mean OldSouls posts.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I esp like his avatar of Stewy. Everytime I read something from him I cant help but hear the condescending english tone of voice. Its great!

Come back soon OS

IPSec

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

IPsec,

I esp like his avatar of Stewy. Everytime I read something from him I cant help but hear the condescending english tone of voice. Its great!

Come back soon OS

OK, I'm finally going to ask, who is Stewy. I don't watch enough TV I guess. Where can I get a look at this guy in action?

Jst2laws

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thanks for letting us know! Let him know we want him back soon! :)

Jean

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    OK, I'm finally going to ask, who is Stewy. I don't watch enough TV I guess. Where can I get a look at this guy in action?

http://www.planet-familyguy.com/characters/index.php?id=5

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/stewie-familyguy.html

Stewie is the baby from family guy. He is an intellectual giant compared to his family.

``Damn you, vile woman! You`ve impeded my work since the day I escaped from your wretched womb. When you least expect it your uppance will come!" -Stewie

IPSec

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Read you soon OS !!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I'd like to add, you remind me of myself when I came to JWD.

But then who do I remind you of?

• holly
    holly

look forward to seeing you back on here oldsoul

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Hey, just feel the need to mention that Stewy was Doc's avitar first!!! I know, I know, some people just feel the need to copy the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit