ELDER LEAVES WIFE....DEMANDS TO BE DF'D...

by integ 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This game hjas being played as longs as I can recall. I knew one good Jdub that did a few times and everytime, after being DF'd for a year was welcomed back with open arms.

Will

• peggy
    peggy

This whole subject frustrates the HELL out of me. First of all most JW marriages start out in an unhealthy way. Gotta get married quick, wouldn't want fornication to occur. Most witnesses feel attraction and are married very quickly.

After the honeymoon, the problems surface. Sadly some even realize that they are mismatched, not in love. Being ones who would like to stay on the "straight and narrow" they deny their feelings, try their best to do "the right thing". Many have started out marriage at a very young age, later in life as they mature, they realize that life could have been different.

I have no judgement for those who go through the pain of marriage ending. You are looking from the outside in. You have left the Org. Many of these ones are still VERY attached to all they have ever known. They want the paradise. They also want a relationship that works. They have to go through the hoops to achieve that. If it means divorcing, being Df'd, remarriage to, "in their eyes" receive forgiveness and a second chance, will you stand back in judgement of that. I can't, I feel sorry for the pain that these ones for the most part must bear.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    He was considered to be quite a flirt with the sisters. Of course rumours abound as to what the real story was/is.

I knew an elder's wife who went home, told her husband she loved him but wasn't IN love with him *tart* and then she left him (the husband) for a worldly guy *bastardo* and apparently it was said that she was considered to be too ambitious, never content with her lot in life, materialistic, and not to mention "a bit of a skank".

I wish them all the best, sh*t happens.

~Beck~

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Stories like this don't surprise me.

Beck - good to see you back. I've missed ya! ;-)

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Beck - good to see you back. I've missed ya! ;-)

Hi BG, nice to see you too chick, how are ya?

I'm making a 'come back' Maybe the elders the moderators will put me on that 'provide assistance to the weak' program for 6 months with a mature sister supreme one.

Hugs to BG

~Beck~

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Beck,

I'm sure we can find you a strong sister to study with ya. LOL!

Welcome back - hard to stay away isn't it?

Andi

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

In my pioneer school class there was a poor sister who had terminal cancer. She died not long after class. During her first year of pioneering, she was diagnosed with cancer and her elder husband left her for a younger sister. It was very sad, as she was a very sweet person, the type that by her kindness and determination made you want to be a witness.

• integ
    integ

To R6Laser- I'm not sure if he is related- I know his parents live near Chicago-not sure on that though-Is this an older person? He does have a brother but don't think he is in the truf. This incident has stirred alot of people up because he seemed so STRONG. Also very arrogent so many were not surprised-many were probably relieved he left!

Integ

• zealofjehu
    zealofjehu

i dont know the people your talking about but its not fair to judge him with out knowing the truth. for instance i know a bro and sister who are getting devorced and the woman was a horrible wife and a lousy mother. she would curse out the husband and hit the kids out of anger and he left to protect the kids. he felt that if he had them away from her for three of four days then that was three or four days of peace for them and a chance for her to get throught her problems with them. in the end he found someone else and got disf but the elders allowed her to go and spread lies about him and only pretended to try and stop her from doing that.

she had started lieing about him the moment he left and the elders did nothing about the abuse. the few who know the truth about what really happend in that house know where to place the blame for everything but the ones who didnt blamed the husband for it all. he was in all honesty the victum who just wanted to try and make things safer for his children

he tried everything prior to that to fix the marrige but the sister had a mental problem

so i dont feel its right to judge thuis man or others if you really dont know what really happend. like all things in the wtbs not all things are what they seem.

zoj

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, but...to DEMAND disfellowshipment to make it easy for him to remarry? Sounds like a workaround to me. Where is the love, the dedication, the respect for the first wife? Such a man is no longer fit for any leadership (husband of but one wife).

I say, make him work on reinstatement for three years, as they have my honey, no priveleges in service, don't call on his upraised hand! After all, there is "no respecter of persons" in the Watchtower society, is there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit