ELDER LEAVES WIFE....DEMANDS TO BE DF'D...

by integ 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• integ
    integ

A prominent elder in a local congregation came home to his wife and told her "I love you, but I'm not in love with you". Then wrote a letter to the congregation elders asking to be disfellowshipped. It is T. B#ffa. Wendy, his wife, still comes to the meetings. I feel bad for her. He was considered to be quite a flirt with the sisters. Of course rumours abound as to what the real story was/is. Just thought I'd share, in case anyone remembers him.

Thanks,

Integ.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Is this elder related to B. B#ffa that goes to a northwest indiana kindgom hall?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Poor lady. Hopefully she saw it coming and prepared for it.

There's this young elder in my congregation that is quite the flirt with the young pretty sisters and pays no attention to his wife. I won't be surprised at all when they announce something in his case.

DY

• FairMind
    FairMind

There is an older elder (59-60) in my congregation that always ignores his pretty mid-forty's wife while paying attention to younger sisters. No fool like an old fool.

FairMind

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    wrote a letter to the congregation elders asking to be disfellowshipped

I wonder why he didn't just DA?

• Ticker
    Ticker

Probably is doing so because then he can wait out the year get married again to someone else. Then get reinstated and budda va boom everything is good in the eyes of the watchtower. Shows what they truly are. He dont want to leave them he's just sacrificing a year being disfellowshipped for a new wife. A simple but yet effective method watchtower members often use.

Ticker

• codeblue
    codeblue

I have to "shake my head" when I hear crap like this.

Reminds me of my ex husband ...only when he got exposed he said: "I haven't wanted to be married to you for 10 years!!!!!"

I would tell this "sister"...to run as fast as she could. To not be afraid to start a new life, go to a counselor and get self esteem counseling, because SHE IS WORTH IT!!! Her husband is a "snake" and can't be trusted.

CodeBlue

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That seems like an extremely brutal way to end a relationship, especially if he really does still love her. I'd be crushed...

J

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    There is an older elder (59-60) in my congregation that always ignores his pretty mid-forty's wife while paying attention to younger sisters.

Funny how those old coots are always going for those younger sisters.........and getting them too.

I know of one elder pushing 70 who married a woman 30 years his junior whose JW husband passed and she remarks to other sisters "privately" of how he always has his hands on her and how tiring it gets. Of course, she knows being a good JW woman in subjection, she has to give her husband his "due" but to hear her say it, she finds little pleasure in it.

How do I know.....???

Well, you guys know how JWs love to gossip.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I wonder why he didn't just DA?

He's playing the game.

It's easier to be accepted back into the JW fold a few months later if you're DF'd for doing something wrong rather than just telling them all to kiss off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit