Do You Look Down On People Because They Don't Agree With You??

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
  • minimus
    minimus

bisous----please explain and I'll respond to you.

• bisous
    bisous

you're a bright guy (bright red anyway) ... t'was poking fun, little M&M man... you ignored my original post. not highly unusual. and silence could be construed as a form of your original query ...

• minimus
    minimus

B---I didn't disagree with you. I shoulda told ya that!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Minimus. I have to say that I don't look down on people just because they don't agree with me. We are all different individuals with different personalities. However when one steps beyond the boundaries of disagreeing with a person and that person takes it upon themselves to attack someone is a whole different ballgame.

Just the other day I recieved an email from someone on JWD this person was so cruel and nasty it was absouletly uncalled for. This person doesn't even know who I am let alone any of my personal affairs. How did this person get my email is also a concern to me. Its one thing to attack someone on the board, but when that person emails you then it is more like a personal vendatta.

I was so upset by this individuals rude and cruel comments I wonder to myself they must be a coward. Because if they can't do the attacking on the board then they are in my opinion they can't be trust. A sick individual this person is.

Perhaps if this person sees this post I hope you do and then you'll see how it feels like to attacked.

Orangefatcat

• bem
    bem

((((((OFC)))) Sorry that nasty e-mail happened to you.

I don't take time to be that opinionated.as to take the energy to criticize mildly noneless to criticize severely. I am still able to be taught'.

A recent daily thought I seen posted: " Be sure if your looking down on someone it's to offer them your hand to help them up" Rev.Jesse Jackson. ( If you disagree with JJ don't take it out on me I just thought it was a nice thought)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Barney Dubya Boosh ,

Somewhere in Washington DC is an Idiot missing his village in Texas.....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I like the JJ quote. Thank you!

• minimus
    minimus

what jj quote?

• bem
    bem

Brenda yer welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest