HELP.. tips or advice for cleaning....

by Sassy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy:

You have some good tips...but if you have a Service Master in your area...they are the cleaning restorers...Maybe they know of some good product for your problems.

I am wondering if you really have porcelain...because scrubbing with some comet usually takes out the stains and like you said, you used bleach. Maybe your tub and sinks are a synthetic...in that case...you can't use any type of abrasive...at all..beware of sponges with the scrubbing side...(they can damage your tub/sink.

Hope this helps...

CodeBlue

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Before moving, we used formula 409 everywhere and it worked great.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

"Get some dubs in from the local cong I bet at least half are cleaners and will know what to do. In addition they are as cheap as chips so won't cost you an arm and a leg".......

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

I am a clean freak when it comes to my floors and tub's. I use Clorox Clean Up on everything. It works so good, it has
    that strong bleach smell, but it cleans so nicely. I also use lemon with salt to get rid of any sort of rust stains or
    mildew spots. The salt works as an abrasive and the acids in the lemon clean really well.. plus you get a nice
    lemony smell. The lemon also works well if you are cleaning your pots and pans, it will makes them look brand new.

I hope you find something that works for you. If i were close by you i would come and help you out

MonkeyPrincess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit