jw's live next door.

by zev 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Zev, I was visiting my sister-in-law a while back, and there was a car parked on the street that had "No Parking", and a cop was writing out a ticket, when here comes a family of dubs from one of the apartments with their little black briefcase. I loved it.

Yes, they got the ticket !

Hubert

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I wonder did they mark the incident down as Satan attacking them in their preaching work........or worldly persecution.

You can bet you'll be hearing about it at a assembly pretty soon.

• zev
    zev
    Yes, they got the ticket !

good!

i think i'll have to be visiting my sister much more often, say tuesday nights, and saturday mornings for coffee and a few well place insults across the yard?

priceless.

• freedom96
    freedom96

All you can do is laugh and have some fun with it. What else can you do?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

She should just treat them like she would any other neighbor. She'll be just fine.

DY

Well, at least your sister has a good spot to deposit the dog poop. Shovel that poop right over the fence!

• franklin J
    franklin J

I have a similar problem....

when my wife and I were walking the property of the house we had just signed a contract to purchase with the real estate agent; from a neighboring house uphill which looks down on the back acreage of our property ; we spotted a woman spying us with binoculars. She came running out shouting my name. It was a JW family which I grew up with. She is a nosy neighbor and always spying on my kids with her binoculars.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

When I made the decision to leave, I shared a place with a ?worldly? friend of mine. I made up for those years of submission with parties, parties, and parties. We even had a drum kit in the place. Rock-and-F****ng-Roll Baby!

Two months in, I discover I?ve been living next door to a family from the congregation. They were pretty cool about it though, and didn?t report me.

Steve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit