unsuspecting JW found UN letter

by keeshah 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

It's been over a year since I posted this, and I think a bump may be in order: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65022/1.ashx

1. Remember that the Witnesses sometimes lurk here at JWD. Do not post anything on JWD that would allow your profile at the Witness site to be identified. This would include:

a) Using the same username. (Yes, people have done this.)
    b) Mentioning when you registered or when you first posted
    c) Identifying any posts that you wrote

And a caution:

Finally, a word on ethics. I don't think that there's anything wrong with joining a Witness site just to lurk. But please think twice about posting. IMHO, you're unlikely to do any good, and you may do harm.
  • keeshah
    keeshah
    1. Remember that the Witnesses sometimes lurk here at JWD. Do not post anything on JWD that would allow your profile at the Witness site to be identified. This would include:

a) Using the same username. (Yes, people have done this.)
    b) Mentioning when you registered or when you first posted
    c) Identifying any posts that you wrote

Um.... OOPS!!!

I'm new to this guys!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

keeshah I'm sorry but I had to edit that link out. Apparently it installs a trojan horse.

Chris

• keeshah
    keeshah

Holy crap! I'm sorry. Not only am I an apostate newbie... I'm computer illiterate too!

How the heck did it do that?!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Deminz!!!! Pope

• chappy
    chappy

Here is the response from a witness who read the UN response letter about the WTS as an NGO. Thinks apostates are planted at the UN and making this up. Unbelievable.

Now I'm really freaking out! I hadn't heard this lie before because I don't listen to apostates. My brother-in-law showed me how to view pdf files and I read this one. It can't be true. It says the Society joined the UN! How could anyone believe that?!! There must be apostates at the UN. Does the Society know about this? Why don't they get the letter removed?
    This shows how close the end is, when the "beast" is persecuting Jehovah's people with lies like this. The apostates are trying to destroy our reputation by saying we compromised our neutrality with the "disgusting thing".

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Classic: "There must be apostates at the UN."

Not anymore, you idiot, they dropped their membership when they were discovered.

• keeshah
    keeshah

Oh, those poor people. It's just sad. They just don't realize how stupid they sound.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    don't freak out too badly, the pdf is a letter in response to all the inquiries to the U.N. about the society having somehow been associated with the U.N. as a NGO (Non Government Organization) and having access to the DPI (Department of Public Information) which was terminated in 2001. The U.N. must have gotten so many apostates requesting information so they could slam the society that they just made a general letter for answering those requests for transripts of any communication between the society and the U.N.

the above is a response from someone at the website.. my question do you have to be an NGO to have access to Public information? i read some there at the board but its rather boring and pollyannaish.

• G Money
    G Money

WW board changed hands. I can't say much but the old owner knows what is up. The old owner is very cool, she is my girl (friend) and I love her to death!!!

Her and I got alot of crap for tellin it like it is. Most on there are mentally deranged, physically unattractive sheeple that have no lives and are not in the realm of reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit