unsuspecting JW found UN letter

by keeshah 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keeshah
    keeshah

It's on Witness world.com

LOL! One of the FINE brothers quickly told them it was because of the (GASP!) apostates. Here's the link...

• keeshah
    keeshah

Well, the link doesn't want to work.

Go to Witnessworld.com... click on roller coaster... click on "proposed UN resolution would ban religion"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Witnessworld.com is such a gā ǎss site.

Jezzus Crass

• keeshah
    keeshah

Oh, I just counldn't help myself! I just registered. First VH1... now this. Of course, I have to be approved first before I can post. I wonder if I have to answer the baptism questions before they let me in. LOL!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If they let you in their club you should tell them about another excellent supa cool witness board jehovahs-witness.com. No typos on our front page!!

That moderator is as lame ass as any GB member.

Jzero moderator: I didn't stay long enough to read the whole site, but it's logic implies that they beleive there is no creator, no Kingdom of God and that it isn't necessary for humans to worship their creator.

Well at least he of strong faith checked it out so no one else would have to.

They really should stop letting unregistared apostates post on their board.

:)

IPSec

• Quotes
    Quotes

I don't normally want to criticise typos (lord knows I make enough myself), but in this case the home page is egregious.

It would be good if the anonymous owner of WitnessWorld.com would relax, make some coffee, sit down at his house on W Sahara Ave in Las Vegas, Oregon, and decide whether he thinks it should be spelled "Jehovah" or "jehovah".

Seriously: switching back and forth on the capitalization of his diety, within the same paragraph no less, makes you wonder about this person's stability. And on his start page? Come on, spend at least 60 seconds proof-reading!

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Nice shot Quotes!

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder how long before Bethel Legal sends Witness World's ISP a cease & desist letter??

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

We've been here before, folks. That's all I'm going to say. Remember, the dubs are reading this.

Speaking of which: Hi, Jzero! It's your old friend dang here! Glad you made it to moderator again.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I wonder how long it takes to get approved... hmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit