Helpppppppppppppp

by vitty 22 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Weve been fading now for 9 months.

Can anybody tell me what book JWs are studing 1 and 2nd week of March????

This is going to take some monovering but, Weve got visitors and they want to go to a meeting mid week

Sso we are going to take them to a cong outside our territory, and we need to visit it for a couple of weeks so they think its ours.

Does anyone think this will work

Theocratic warfare and all that

Wish us luck

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well yeah move congregations or better yet move yourselves far away and don't contact any of the JW's from your old area and let them know where you are. It worked for me to move away.

Best of luck!

Kate

• vitty
    vitty

Thats the problem, we have moved, now everyone wants to visit us, free holiday more like.

No, this family are genuine, I like them a lot. But I think they will expect us to take them to our cong especially as its a hoilday town.

God I feel sick just thinking about it , but my family have no idea

We just need a couple of years distance, then really fade away

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Find something else to do that night as a group. Like a play or sporting event. Something that needs tickets "that you could only get for that night".

If they start talking to people in the hall you take them to, it will start to unravel pretty quick.

Just my .02

Heatmiser

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.ministryideaz.com/downloads/Draw-Close-to-Jehovah-Bookmark.doc

2/28 p 260-265*

3/7 p 265*-269, box

3/14 p 270-275*

Draw Close to Jehovah book

• flower
    flower

Feels very good to say...I've never heard of that book. :)

I agree, once they start talking to people the plan might fall apart.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Find something else to do that night as a group. Like a play or sporting event. Something that needs tickets "that you could only get for that night".

If they start talking to people in the hall you take them to, it will start to unravel pretty quick.

Just my .02

Heatmiser After prayerfully considering the directions in this area from the FDS; I have, and the FDS with its spirit directed infinite and unchanging wisdom concurs with Heatmiser. Stay away from the KH if you don't want the situation to rapidly deteriorate into a 'Shepherding call' from the WT police elders.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I agree, but if you want to keep up the charade, tell them that the tickets you have are for YOUR meeting night, but there's a really nice cong up the road who has meeting on ANOTHER night, so you all can go to that one if they wish....

• fairchild
    fairchild

Sso we are going to take them to a cong outside our territory, and we need to visit it for a couple of weeks so they think its ours.

I honestly don't think you can pull this off. I'd say, try to be as honest as possible, because once a lie starts to kindle, it could lead to a fire. I was thinking about this, and wondering what I would do in this situation..

Two options.. Either you honestly tell them that you have been fading a bit (you can always dress it in and say you might be planning on going back), that will make them feel better. Or, go take them on a day trip (a trip which you say you had planned in advance). You tell them the place you are taking them to is a must see place (find a nice place to go), and you tell them that you won't be back to go to your regular KH, but since you don't want them to miss a meeting, you will make sure you all get to go that night.. to a KH far away.

• vitty
    vitty

The trouble is, theres not one night to juggle about but two.they are comming monday to saturday

Also when theve gone, I have another couple who want to come AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Odrade

Yours is a good idea but I cant make that excuse for 2 nights

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit