just wanted to say hello

by rune 12 Replies latest jw friends

• rune
    rune

I know I have been quiet for a while... I am sorry my friends, hopefully I will think of something meaningful to say again someday, something we can all discuss and enjoy. Things will never be the same again, and I hope that from this passing shadow to the next you find a piece of what you are looking for.

The tiniest things can make the most enormous differences...

I wish you all well

--Daniel

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hello, Daniel...

Wishing you well as well

--Merry

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I'm waiting !!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Things will never be the same again, and I hope that from this passing shadow to the next you find a piece of what you are looking for.

My goodness, Daniel, unless I'm reading this wrong---you sound very sad. You say that things will never be the same again----and you're right.

Life is always about changes-some unexpected and some planned. We just have to roll with the punches when the unexpected ones happen. It's not always easy to make adjustments to situations we didn't want or we didn't create. Everyone goes through it.

Sometimes, even when things seem as though they are all going wrong---you'll find that in the long run-it ended up being a positive change---even though we don't see it at the time.

Like when we discover that the religion we dedicated our very lives to live by---turns out to be a book of fairy tales and nonsense. Where does THAT leave us? Feeling very foolish, very angry and very devastated from having sacrificed SO much to man-made rules.

But then......once those clouds part and the sun comes out---how grateful and relieved we are to find that we aren't in subjection to some old farts in NYC! Then we can proceed to build our lives back up with a whole new outlook!

It does take time.......like anything worthwhile.

Hope I didn't sound "preachy" cuz I didn't mean to. I hope whatever you are going through right now will be resolved soon. In the meantime, if you want to vent, or talk about things, we're here for you and for each other---no strings attached!

hugs,

Annie........who lives in upstate NY just across the big lake from Ontario!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi Rune!

Nice to see you around. Hope to read more from you soon. I mean it.

Take care.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Hello rune, from one who hasn't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Welcome back.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Daniel! Good to see you back. I've been wondering where you'd gotten off to, and why!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Still waiting !!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Rune, hon, I've missed you! You, along with others who no longer post here, had a great effect on me. I've done some deeper healing that I wasn't aware that I needed!

I was a newby toward the end of your posting here. Hey, I blabbed my way to Jedi Master in only 6 months! Ha!

What's been happening? Are you OK? It may not be "profound" or "enlightening" but please tell us what you're up to and why so down. OK? Maybe it's our turn to help you, dear.

Hugs and love

Brenda

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rune,

Good to see you back. You sound more,,, dare I say "spiritual (?)"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit