OMG....they had Threesome's in bible days!!!

by gumby 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby
    I tell you what, the Bible is a truly horrible book to read. It should only be used as a door stop or kindling material!

Gill......actually, the blank pages in the front and back sections of the bible make awesome rolling papers for joints. I've never used any pages with writing on them......I promise.

Gumby

• Gill
    Gill

No, they're just for toilet paper!

• twolips
    twolips

Oh but if your name is LOt, you can boink both your daughters and say you had a few to many highballs (pun intended) and not be BBQed.

• gumby
    gumby
    Oh but if your name is LOt, you can boink both your daughters and say you had a few to many highballs (pun intended) and not be BBQed.

Well good grief! Uzziah touched the ark when it about tipped over and got zapped by Yehover, but Lot got put in the bibles hall of fame in the book of Hebrews after lettin his daughters play nasty with him. I'm gonna look up my old judicial committee and ask them for an appeal dammit. Hell, all I did was smoke!!!!

Gumby

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

His daughters did not report it to the authorities and thus brought no reproach on Jehovah's name. He had trained them well.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I wonder if the Israelites used to taunt the Ammonites and the Moabites with cries of "Inbreds! Inbreds!"

• twolips
    twolips

Gumby

Of course it's unofficial,, smoking will get you in more trouble than boinking

• gumby
    gumby

Twolollipops,

If you smoke while having sex.....that's when they nail ya.

OldSoul,

I wonder if the Israelites used to taunt the Ammonites and the Moabites with cries of "Inbreds! Inbreds!"

No, it was the other way around. The Ammonites never let the Israelites forget that Cain married his sister.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you." ? Leviticus 20.14

Then after they have been burnt with fire, taketh the dudes who burnedeth the wife and her mother with fire and like tie big ole stones around their necks and throw 'em off a bridge or sumpin that there might be no wickedness found amongst you.

I am Jehovah, the mean god who am not happy unless you're shakin' in your boots and doin' real mean and nasty things in my name.

Gumby, I posted this to show how ridiculous the remedy is for the mother/daughter/husband thingy. It's evil for a couple to bring a mom into the bedroom, but it's just fine and even entertaining to literally burn them to a crisp.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

At least, this is one of the few texts you can use against pedophilia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit