OMG....they had Threesome's in bible days!!!

by gumby 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby

Who woulda thunk?

"And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you." ? Leviticus 20.14

Sick bastards!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A wife and her mother? That sounds like Jerry Springer. Sick.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Sick bastards!

What the threesome thing or the burning of people?

S

• jeanniebeanz
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you." ? Leviticus 20.14

Then after they have been burnt with fire, taketh the dudes who burnedeth the wife and her mother with fire and like tie big ole stones around their necks and throw 'em off a bridge or sumpin that there might be no wickedness found amongst you.

I am Jehovah, the mean god who am not happy unless you're shakin' in your boots and doin' real mean and nasty things in my name.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Notice that in the command against bestiality, the animal is to be killed as well:

"If a man has carnal relations with an animal, the man shall be put to death, and the animal shall be slain" (Leviticus 20:15).

This was used by the rabbis and others in haggadaic expansions of the Flood story, as a rationalization of why God killed the seemingly innocent animals with the Flood. According to them, the giants had sex with the animals and corrupted them so that the animals committed bestiality with each other -- snake with bird, lion with cow, etc. -- thereby making themselves all worthy of death.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Leolaia, so that's where hippogryphs came from...

And, Gumby, does that mean that Solomon had to do his 700 wives and 300 concubines one at a time or could they engage in group sex as long as there were no mother-daughter combos? "Inquiring minds want to know"...

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

This reminds me.

What is the definition of Relative Humidity?

A. The perspiration which develops on your scrotum while you're having sex with your sister/mother (god forbid!)-in-law.

cheeses.

• gumby
    gumby

Isa: 3:16 The Lord says, because the daughters of zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks and flirting eyes, walking with mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet.
    3:17 Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads to the women of zion, the lord will make their heads bald.

3:24 Instead of fragrance there will be a stench.

The above shows the type of things that happened to bible women who were naughty and got involved in threesome's. Can you imagine being a perverted bastard doing this and while your in action.......god makes your little party go sour by making the women go bald with big ol' sores on top their heads? I'd prolly go flacid instantly.

Leolaia.....I think the offspring of the nephilim and billygoats were the crazy bastards who wrote the bible......I'm almost positive!

Merry M......I'm sure Solomon cherry picked all his babes. As old as he was, he prolly bought them solar powered sex toys.

Cheeses, eeeewwww! Scrotum sweat? I swear I'll never ever be gay now!

Gumby

• Gill
    Gill

I think I'm feeling a bit faint after reading those posts!

I tell you what, the Bible is a truly 'orrible book to read. It should only be used as a door stop or kindling material!

Bloomin' perverts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit