"Hide and Seek"

by WildHorses 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Have you seen it? Was it worth seeing?

• kls
    kls

I haven't seen it but i have heard it's not worth seeing .

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I was afraid of that. You can't always tell by the trailer. I love scarey movies but they just don't make them like they used to.

• kls
    kls

Scary movies are my favorite. Hide& Seek i will wait to see when i comes on cable

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I haven't seen it, but my son has. He said it wasn't all that good either. Sucks doesn't it? LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I know this is an older one out on video now, but have you seen Secret Window?

J

• Frantic
    Frantic

Secret Window was quite good. Johnny Depp is the man! Maybe it was the mood I was in but (when he was sitting/laying/sleeping on the couch) I got a little anxious...cant explain it. I liked the twist. Although I can only judge what Ive seen from the trailors of The Grudge and Hide and Seek Im certain Secret Window would be better

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Secret Window was quite good. Johnny Depp is the man! Maybe it was the mood I was in but (when he was sitting/laying/sleeping on the couch) I got a little anxious...cant explain it. I liked the twist. Although I can only judge what Ive seen from the trailors of The Grudge and Hide and Seek Im certain Secret Window would be better

Secret Window WAS good! I love Johnny Depp too!

The Grudge was a huge disappointment. Too much subtitles in Japanese for me. I haven't seen Hide and Seek though, but I thought it would be really good :<(

White Noise was another bomb IMHO. But to each his own. I've seen some posts that felt that Signs wasn't very good....and I loved it!

Annie

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

IT was passable. Here's my review: http://www.cinemablend.com/review.php?id=844

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I saw The Grudge, and I thought it was scary (the original Japanese version) there's a new film (well, new here) out called ''Creep'' - anyone seen that? Any good?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit