Moral Maze: - Fur or Fig Leaves which would you wear?

by eyeslice 20 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Sorry eyeslice, but today a fig leave would do as it's freezing here brrrrrrrrrr

BM

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

ValiantBoy - how did Adam and Eve get the fig leaves to stay put? Superglue?

Eyeslice

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Velcro perhaps?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'd wear a really nice, long, elegant fur, if I had the dough to buy it with and the appropriate event to wear it to; you know, some place really glamorous.

Sure, why not???!!!

DY

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    how did Adam and Eve get the fig leaves to stay put? Superglue?

saliva...nature's glue!

and i would wear fur in a second, if i could afford it....but, i wear leather and eat veal, so i'm very 'un-p.c.' like that...

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Genesis says they sewed the fig leaves together to cover their naughty bits... Butt flaps-- the beginning of haut couture. There is nothing finer (in fair weather, at least).

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Don't know about 'haut couture' but these fig leaves look good to me ...

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/home.asp

Eyeslice

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'd sooner laugh at a person walking around in leaves than laugh at someone wearing fur. Unless it was purple dyed fur, and he walked around with a cane with an 8-ball as the handle. Then I'd just hand him $50 and ask him what this could get me.

• Swan
    Swan

LOL @ Brenda !

Remember when we had naugahide? It's now extinct as all the baby naugas were killed off. Damned nauga hunters.

Tammy

• clementine
    clementine

hey, valiant boy! does the "bithday!" under your age means it's your birthday today????

i'm not sure of it because i'm new here but if it's real, happy birthday!!!!! i'm sure you enjoy those days now that you're not a JW anymore!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit