Tell Me----Why Do Those Critical Of This Site, Post Here???

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Bendrr ... I couldn't agree with you more!

I like to argue with you, toy with you, flame you, ignore you.

The most fun aspect IS the opposition.

• steve2
    steve2
    I like to argue with you, toy with you, flame you, ignore you.

The most fun aspect IS the opposition.

And here it is in a nutshell. Hell, we should know that life as a JW is so joyless and boring that anonymously trawling through the net relieves the tedium of it all.

Welcome JWs, pets and all. If this energises your autonomic nervous system, great. Too much tedium can be hard to handle.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

steve2 ... you sound like an expert at tediom ... you are here ...

• steve2
    steve2
    steve2 ... you sound like an expert at tediom ... you are here ...

I was raised a JW...you, of all people should understand what a head start in tedium that would give anyone. We possibly have that much in common.

One other thing I am far more certain that we do have in common is reflected in your last three words - I'll just add a fourth for emphasis: You also are here...

• minimus
    minimus

Friend will be joining us soon.....I can feel it.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Holly,

If you read this long, long thread, you will see why 'the attitude' toward 'a friend in need'. In short she has been rude and insulted posters that have just ask her to provide some scripture references.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/84617/1.ashx

• minimus
    minimus

or..........she's just havin' fun with us.....duhhhhhhh

• steve2
    steve2

... or maybe she's thinking through whether she wants to keep responding when she's exhausted the usual stock of knee-jerk comments that JWs make when their belief system is challenged and scrutinised.

On the positive side, we can hope that afin is finding the courage to respond more fairly and openly rather than belittling other people's genuine concerns and questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit