A friend in need did it!

by Badger 19 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{ AFIN }}} Welcome hon. I'm glad you're here. I know, we're a pain in the arse bunch, but if "we" didn't tease you wouldn't know how much you're loved! Seriously!

Hugs

Brenda

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Hey AFIN well done, I hope to see many more of you enlightening posts (no scriptural enlightenment though please, I?m not worthy)

LOL!

Gotta laugh at that one, mtbatoon!

hugs,

Annie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

AFIN-Congrats, you've got me beat and I'm 'allowed' to be here!

Enjoy your stay.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey there, AFIN,

200 posts and still a die-hard Witness apologist? You're setting a new record there, my friend. That's cool, though. I totally understand. Service here has got to be way more fun than normal service. You can actually talk to people who know their stuff and can have intelligent conversations with you.

Hope you stick around!

SNG

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I think scholar has more posts.....

I went the other day to the hospital to get a vascular ultrasound and the nurses there referred to my doctor as a "he". "He" is really a "she". I thought the nurses would know better....

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Is she cute? If so....

How you doin??

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah BRAVO AFIN for Whatever (Since I still don't know)

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    in fact, I think she's counting a study with RS now.

For a study to be a study, doesn't one have to actually study and learn something?

I haven't learned a thing from AFIN. Oh wait, yes I have. I learned that it's ok for a JW to frequent an apostate website afterall, so long as they pretend not to enjoy themselves.

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    She better leave my sister apostate-to-be alone!

::grin:: (((Badger)))

I already am an apostate, remember? I'm a Catholic apostate now!

The Pope is shakin in his boots, too. And he's probably sent word to my church that they best bar the doors and not let me in, lest I contaminate.

• Honesty
    Honesty

We still love you, AFIN.

You're one of us now but we still loved you waaaay back when.

Hug 'n Kisses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit