Forbidden Pleasures

by mtbatoon 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

After leaving, what (excluding the obvious bit of slap and tickle) is your favourite forbidden pleasure.

For me Black Pudding, full of bloody goodness

• upside/down
    upside/down

Buying Playboy and abusing the hell out myself (did I say that out loud)

u/d

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Nothing would get me to eat black pudding?yuk.

To be honest, since leaving a few years ago, I?ve done nothing the JW?s would consider as forbidden, aside from bad-mouth them.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Buying Playboy and abusing the hell out myself

Being a jw never stopped me from doing that. Having a JW spouse just wasn't enough...

Now that I'm no longer a jw my "forbidden pleasure" is being able to openly do everything I used to hide as a JW. And none of the "guilt" crap.

Walter

• bagpuss
    bagpuss

Associating with ' worldly ' people. I love ' em. They know how to have a good time!

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Wrapping Christmas and birthday presents for my children.

Deciding for myself what entertainment is okay.

Having my evenings free!!!

Experimenting in the bedroom with my never-been-JW husband (did I just say that out loud?)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    Wrapping Christmas and birthday presents

ditto on presents..........and smoking a really good cigar once in awhile.

HappyDad

• Swan
    Swan

It's nice to never go to whatever movie I want without having to look at what the rating is!

Tammy

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

...allowing myself to experience something besides the WTBTS sanctioned 'basic missionary'.

J

• groovycat.
    groovycat.

I hate black pudding...

...But I love music, and being that most of the music I like is inherently 'worldy', my music collection has exploded over the last few years! Still have to be a bit careful though; my mother is still a JW and I still stay in her house! What? .... yes I know i'm 26 .. thankyou.

Enough already .. stop laughing!

Groovycat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit