Time of the End .... for the WTBTS?

by groovycat. 12 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This is from freeminds.org - Randys -site - I will paste a URL later

Is the Watchtower Predicting the End for 2034 AD?

The Watchtower of December 1, 2003 carries with it all the usual, ho-hum warnings about our being in the time of the end, likening out time to the days of Noah when God destroyed the wicked in a flood. But there are about three things that stand out as pointing to a certain "time" of fulfillment in the year 2034. We would not expect them to come out and actually SAY this, given their dismal record of false prophecy and date-setting in the past (never having had even one prophecy come true yet!), but their publications have always been filled with hints about the final end, just enough to keep the publishers guessing and going door-to-door and distributing their books and magazines.

The following clips are taken from the above-mentioned magazine and are used for proof. The article spans pages 14-19 of the magazine.

Three things stand out as a tease to believe that the end MAY come in 30 years.

1. Noah's time of the end lasted 120 years before the deluge.

2. We are already 90 years into our time of the end that started in 1914.

3. The mention that in 1914 Jesus took EPOCH-MAKING action.

• stillajwexelder
  • Honesty
    Honesty

The GB will wet their britches if the end comes before their next prediction and they're still around to see it.

If they've gone on to their reward will they see it? I would be afraid to risk it if I were them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit