NEWBIES

by vitty 25 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I have noticed quite a few new members and was wondering how many new ones have signed up in say the last month?

Is there a way of finding out this info? Also how many members are there altogether?

I m starting to sound like the secetary of our old hall ! But how many are active and inactive posters??????

• under74
    under74

mmm...Seattleniceguy did a thread not too long ago about the new forum members for the past year......can't remember what the thread was called though. I know this isn't any help but thought I'd post it anyway.

• prophecor
    prophecor

They're growing by leaps and bounds. It's truly difficult to keep up with the flood of new ones coming in,.........and that's a good thing.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I think SNG said the average month brings just over 400 newbies, or as he put it, a congregation every week!

Kwin

• vitty
    vitty

Kwin

Thats amazing ! And all those who lurk and dont register

• jst2laws
    jst2laws
    I think SNG said the average month brings just over 400 newbies, or as he put it, a congregation every week!

Kwin

LOL

• holly
    holly

Im new - been on for about a week, but now im a JUNIOR MEMBER

400 a month! amazing!

whats in the intake for studies or new members of kh per month, anyone know?

• vitty
    vitty

Hi holly

It took me months to reach junior, I think I still am !

• ko38
    ko38

I think the loving way in wich Jws are welcomed here and to please freely use the resources and archives to research the religion in private is the best thing for someone that is curious or doubtful of some spoken word or action from the society or local haLL.iT IS THE AGE OF INFORMATION .Let all that want to learn learn.Wow im starting to sound like a goofball.

I just really really really want the wtbts to be shown that their house of cards can be brought down.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Yeah, you?ve got to know that the WTBTS is watching all this 'growth' with apprehension...

Btw: Congratulations, Holly!

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit