Any here from the Indiana, Ohio, Michigan Tri-state area?

by AK - Jeff 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi! I live in Dayton Ohio, and would love to help organize a get-together. There was one in Indy a few months ago, which was a great time, with really neat people. Columbus is fairly close, and centrally located, and is a very fun city. There are also several from the board that live there. Maybe we can organize a party there, it would be a blast!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

that would be so cool...my hubby is from Dayton

Josie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ohiocowboy-

How about Dayton? That would prob be about 4 hours for us from here though I would not mind the drive. If there would be more in that area - we used to go there for district assemblies. This would be better!!!

Jeff

• under74
    under74

BTTT

(just type in that or any other thing and it pushes your thread back to the top of the active topics list)

• under74
    under74

bttt

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

Half way between Cleveland and Columbus here. Sounds like a possibility to me. I have never met another exjw...are you sure I wouldn't get struck by lightning for associating with you postates'?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

bttt

Aloneinohio-

I am sure that the dubs think so!! LOL

Hope we can pull one together this summer...

Jeff

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Jeff, I'm just down the road from Ft. Wayne.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I am in Cleveland. There are a bunch of exes in Cincinnati. Some in dayton...which is closer to cinci than cleveland. Maybe a couple in toledo that Ive met (not in person)

Going to be heading to cinci soon for a visit. Not sure exactly when. Give me a shout out at [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit