Hillary Clinton does not qualify for President?

by one 29 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice
    She would be the first lesbian President, too

News to me???

Eyeslice

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yes, she does, One. She's the only bush that should be in the White House.

Frannie

• one
    one
    open minded enough to accept a presidents sexuality as a private matter,

How will she/he be called, Mr. or Mrs?, what about the "First Lady" will called Mr. or Mrs.?

So woman can not only vote now but become president... what else they want? oh i know, become elegible for GB membership., not in million years.

• Preston
    Preston
    She would be the first lesbian President, too.

... At least we wouldn't have to worry about having a president hell bent on killing defenseless people and animals so he could make up for an incredibly small penis.

- Preston

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Animals? Uday and Qusay hardly qualified as defenseless...

I'm more interested in the Constitutional debate over whether a First Lady could be elected President...

CZAR

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

oh my goodness! Condoleeza up against Hillary for president? Now *that* would be a race that would define American history! But since I already know that Hillary has *no balls*, since she stood by that rathskallion of a husband and didn't blink twice, I think I'd vote for Condoleeza. Of course, it takes a LOT of balls to stand by your man when he is the laughing stock of the political world...

CG

• Preston
    Preston
    How will she/he be called, Mr. or Mrs?, what about the "First Lady" will called Mr. or Mrs.?

She will be called Madam....

It amazes me the number of men here who are intimidated by a woman that transcended the role of first lady to become senator... There is such a double-standard, I don't hear anyone criticizing Laura Bush for her flaws....

- Preston

• Preston
    Preston
    Animals? Uday and Qusay hardly qualified as defenseless...

Nobody's arguing with you Czar...

- Preston

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I would not vote for a women president. But if I had to choose I would choose Hillary any day over Condomlisa.

M'

"Women are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. For as lions are provided with claws and teeth, and elephants and boars with tusks, bulls with horns, and cuttle fish with its clouds of inky fluid, so Nature has equipped woman, for her defence and protection, with the arts of dissimulation."

Arthur Schopenhauer, 1850

• one
    one
    laughing stock of the political world

Not really, many head of state men also doit but dont have the "balls' to doit in the main office.

As far as Hillary, no one can acusse her of being politically incorrect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit