'If you don't take a job as a prostitute, we can stop your benefits'

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Elsewhere, you adorable knucklehead, surely you agree that women should not be forced into prostitution. STDs and pregnancies are only two of the reasons why. But the most important reason is that no one should be pressured to have sex with anyone they don't want to. I know you have to agree with that.

• mama
    mama

sounds like an invasion of this woman's human rights, she should contact such agencies in germany. I agree with flying high, no body should be forced into prostiution. How horrible. As for elsewhere, sounds like you may be hoping for such laws to pass in the u.s., let me guess, you are a man? To say that one is at no greater risk for sexually transmitted diseases via prostiution is foolish. Think about it, chances are if you are dating someone, you will use protection. What if your john refuses to wear it, and you need the money? I am sure all the children sold into prositiution in many 3rd world countries would disagree with you. I highly doubt that those 12 year old little girls are tested and safer then the general screwing public. Not to mention being basically raped for money every day. Inform yourself about that and then get back to me. Mamma

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    But the most important reason is that no one should be pressured to have sex with anyone they don't want to. I know you have to agree with that.

Certianly!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm sorry, but this is really disgusting! I hope Germany modifies that law before they start having women kill themselves over this. I cannot imagine having to choose between my self-respect and feeding my children.

Jean

• Simon
    Simon

What a bizzarre rule !

Perhaps it explains the difference between legalising something and decriminalising it.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Ha! Hey Simon the United States is sounding better all the time!

Well as a guy I guess Germany is sounding better all the time!

You know what I meant!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Perhaps it explains the difference between legalising something and decriminalising it.

Simon, this is an amazing epiphany. Thank you for having a very good brain.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

How AWFUL.....sounds like forced RAPE to me.....Terrible. A giant step backwards for women in Germany.

• undercover
    undercover

Ve haff vays of makin you hook

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

The article concentrated on women. Surely this law would apply equally to men as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit