JW Teens "Rob" Banks!

by Voyager 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

Funny, I had a friend of mine who moved with his family to Belize to "serve where the need is greater" They moved back about 5 years later and shortly after he actually did go to jail for robbing a bank. His sister became a Satanist. It's great to see what a good witness can do.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It wouldn't surprise me if this were true, and they were JWs. I know an ex-JW personally who robbed banks when he was a teenager.

• SweetLadyLuv
    SweetLadyLuv

Um too all you "know it alls" This is absolutely reality (i know im LATE).... I was in the Warminster, Pa. congregation and Dominic was in the Hatboro congregation (which were at the same kingdom hall but different times).... Even though sometimes his family would come to both because they are suck a big family. It was a shocker when my brother showed this to me about a year and a half ago. The Trueloves are a big family. I believe if im not mistaken they have 10 kids all together, 9 boys and one girl. This happened about a year after me and my family left Pennsylvania also. Sooo...all of you saying that he wasnt...this is the clear up that he was. Now the other 2 guys mentioned in the article... I do not know of them so i cant even begin to tell you if they were really Jehovah's Witnesses or not. On that note, Brother and Sister Truelove were such nice people it was so hard to even justify why he would make such a dumb decision after seeing with my own eyes all that they provided for their children. I havent talked to them since but i hope they are in good standing.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi sweetladyluv, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the info.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Here's a 5 year update.

Domenic Truelove's Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/mynameisdominict

He did 4 years in the slammer and based on names I recognize in his Friends list, he still is a JW in good standing. Also the two other guys accused of the robbery are Facebook friends too.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Somebody get this story over to Six Screens, quick!

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I'd just like to verify this story. I know the individual in this report. He was put away for a few years and was released about 4 years ago.

He was in fact a JW and is still currently a JW. He is now married and runs a construction business.

His sentenced wasn't too long because he worked with authorities and "ratted" out the other guys.

He was 100% a JW and still is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit