why do JW try to alienate reality

by paradox213 15 Replies latest social family

• jgnat
    jgnat

Doubtfully Yours, this child was conceived out of wedlock, while the girl was away from the society. She got pregnant, got repentant, and went back to mom and dad. Poor paradox is not looking like marriage material, as long as he is not looking like Book Study material. Most likely the girl looks at him as part of her "worldly" life, which she is desperately trying to run from.

Paradox, son't consider the JW's to be like a regular religion. A regular religion would likely be counselling both parents on their responsibilities. Will this illustration work for you? The JW's on the other hand, their whole doctrine is based on fear. IN THE SOCIETY, you have a hope of living forever. As long as you keep up on all your responsibilities and field service. OUTSIDE THE SOCIETY, you are doomed to die at Armageddon. Fear keeps people in, fear brings people back. Your sweetheart got scared, and went to the only security she could count on.

• paradox213
    paradox213

jgnat,that's what hurts the most, shes reacting the wrong way for the baby. Your saying this (her decision) IS NOT JW related? ... She says she loves me, yet cannot even talk to me in person...I'm sadly getting the hint, and it really hurts. This all has been an immense hell for me. I hate seeing her like this. ALSO, thanks to everyone who's given me feeedback on this matter/s... nobody has validated the reasons though, where does it say in the JW beliefs to EXCLUDE and ALIENATE? I am having trouble understanding.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, the JW doctrines are to blame, that is for sure. Just don't consider the JW's to be like a regular religion guided by some common sense, like, a baby is better with both mother and father.

You do know, don't you, that your girlfriend has gone back to those beliefs? There are plenty of bible verses who counsel Christians to avoid "bad association". The JW's know them all by heart.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge
    Your sweetheart got scared, and went to the only security she could count on

that's it in a nutshell Paradox...and she only knows one way and that is what she is going to do. I suggested in an earlier post you contact a lawyer. Even if you continue to try to work with her, having a custody order is the best way to go. They cannot change the fact you are this baby's father and you do have rights to it. Make sure you include religion in the agreement, whatever you do. It's not that far away!

SK

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

It is all about control.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't go through the Hell from the WTBTS I am going through.

Hire a good lawyer.

Research the internet for WTBTS screwups with blood, doctrines, etc.

Get the Custody Booklet off the internet, print it and introduce it in court before you file for custody if you are able to do so.

Fight the WTBTS with what works best... their own publications.

Good Luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit