My Eyes Popped Right Out Of My HEAD!!!!!!!

by Sunspot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

It doesn't work till you click those heels 3 times and say " There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    LOL! Like when your walking by yourself and ya trip on a sidewalk----and ya try and act cool.....like you didn't do THAT

yikes... i actually had that happen to me once... i was walking into my work building, and of course, the usual engineers were out front, smoking cigarettes. i had these new shoes on, which were mary janes, but they had these stacked heels that were kind of chunky. so i was half-running 'cause i was late and yep, my heel caught on some badly poured concrete and down i went... there's no way to act nonchalant, although i didn't try, heh. of course they all rushed over oh are you ok etc and i felt even more embarrassed, 'cause i hate people fawning over me. (anyway, i'm glad you survived the shock, lol)

(( annie ))

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Now this is Eye Popping Stuff here.

v

Lots of love coming in from Orangefatcat.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That reminds me of the ancient fertility figurines... Nice tan...

J

• prophecor
  • wednesday
  • czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I must be a flawed character. I keep thinking "Boscka, Solo!"

ah well, c'est l'amor

CZAR

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, nice folks, for the laughs and encouragemant! I did the same thing (falling on the sidewalk) a few years ago walking in front of the Post Office. It was one of those frost heaves that had caused a rise on the cement, and I was down so fast I didn't even have time to brace myself. I ended up scraping my NOSE on the pavement. Ohhhh was I embarrassed!

Guess I'll never know what I saw when I logged on----I can't DO it now that I've tried to! Curiouser and curiouser...........

"Sheep"ish hugs,

Annie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I am *very* tempted to take this Bodacious Beauty as my new avatar. What do ya'll think?

Jean

• prophecor
    prophecor

Keep da Kitty on 'da Green dere JB, you'll be a lot safer,

'ya know what I'm talkin' about?

*uses old dried up Bill O'reilly sentiments*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit