So How Does The New Avatar Grab you?

by Englishman 39 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

je t'aime ...
    Now that's the only words you need to know Stillajwelder ... it desverses at least 3 BIG
  • Gill
    Gill

Ou est E-man gone?!

Le Emu est him mange! (I think)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Gill,

Le Emu mange! (I think)

Certainly cause it's noon !!!

• Gill
    Gill

O.kay, okay FBF! No need to take the piddle!

The bloomin' Emu has eaten Englishman!

Better?

I did get a grade B in my O level French, but that was twenty odd years ago!

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

>>>Now I'm curious ... what are the French expressions that you used the most en English talking countries ???

Sans doute, il doit etre "sacre bleu" - which means, literally, "holy blue"?? Je ne le comprends pas!! Aidez-moi!!

Kitties - of the "misses French class but was prob never really that good in it anwyay" class

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

>>>Now I'm curious ... what are the French expressions that you used the most en English talking countries ???

Oh, okay, others too:

sans doute

c'est domage

je ne sais pas

et, bien sur....

"voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" (the ONLY French every 13-yr old boy knows lol)

• Englishman
    Englishman

"Allo, my leetle cauliflower-eh", a la Pepe le Pew.

Englishomme.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Gill, excuse me ! it was just an affirmation maybe not well expressed but well (noon is time to eat) I did appreciate your effort actually !!!

KAHOM : WOW ... ok you have a lot of expressions here that can be used frequently but "Sacre-Bleu" you will only hear this one in an old movie or movies with PIRATES !!!

ok for the others who might don't know what it means :

sans doute = probably
    c'est domage = it's a pity
    je ne sais pas = I don't know
    et, bien sur.... = of course
    "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" = do you want to have sex with me (famous song)

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Frenchbabyface. Sorry if I have offended you! I was only joking. I make it a habit to never take offence myself and tend to treat most things as a joke. Sorry!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Gill,

Oh I see ok ! (I guess the reason why I didn't get it is because there was no smiley or stuff like ;-)))) to get the feeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit