So How Does The New Avatar Grab you?

by Englishman 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

<----------------------- It has a certain je ne sais croix to it, does it not?

Englishman, speaker of Franglais and execrable Deutsch.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

"(un) je ne sais quoi" (I like this expression very much)

is it "the thinker" the real one (WTBS or sumthin ?) ... I'm just asking NOT ... (can't see a damn thing in fact)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I liked the original actually, if you can rememeber what that was.

xjw_b12 who associates feelings/emotions to avatars and dosen't like it when people change the avatars he is comfortable with.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You stuffed it up ya dumb bastard ... oops oo my finger is particularly toxic tonight ..um I can't see any je ne sais croix yet brother .. looks more like englanpela bin long buggerup dispela fes

unclerbruce speaker of pidgin and inexcusable english

how come nobody calls me names?

EDIT:

xjw_b12 who associates feelings/emotions to avatars and dosen't like it when people change the avatars he is comfortable with.

Your avatar freaks me out xjw b12 it's gross .. and while i'm in a whinging mood ..I'm not comfortable with your screen name either lol ..

uncle ugly bonce

• Simon
    Simon

Emu always had that mad look in his eye ... you knew it was his arm but still, it seemed to have a mind of it's own and not quite be controllable

• Englishman
    Englishman

So the judge and his wig suits me, mais oui?

It gives me a certain sang froid, non?

Angleterrian.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

So the judge and his wig suits me, mais oui?

It gives me a certain sang froid, non?

Angleterrian.

Yeah, what you said....... I give it a but I'm moving this thread out of Beliefs and Doctrines to Friends umkay Mike.

Silly man.......

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now I'm curious ... what are the French expressions that you used the most en English talking countries ???

• JH
    JH

You should use this one

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Liked the old one better. But, hey, whatever floats yer boat.

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit