Guess who is going to Australia?!?!

by Kismet 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

I know this is somewhat off topic but I am so excited. I was asked yesterday to become part of the Canadian Olympic Team's Marketing group.

They will fly me to Sydney, take care of accomodations and other expenses plus pay me a samll amount per day.

I am thrilled, excited and in awe. I will have full access to all events, ceremonies etc.

It all hinges on getting a 5 week leave of absence from my work but I am going for it!

Australia has been my dream destination for as long as I can remember and now I am offered an all expense paid trip to get there.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement. I feel like yelling it to the world!!

Kismet - riding three feet off the ground

• Seven
    Seven

Kiz, This is great news. Go!! Even if it means your job. I hope they don't keep you too busy that you can't go off on your own. You willlovethe beaches!!Seven

• Zep
    Zep

Sounds Great Kismet...Just remember to take your own food into the Stadium ...things are going to be very very expensive foodwise!!!

• Zep
    Zep

LOve the beaches eh!...Just avoid Bondi Kismet, it has a giant Beach volleyball stadium there now!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Is it true they have topless beaches there? --Hey, I'm just askin' okay???

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• spectromize
    spectromize

Yes they do Frenchy,

Depending on the area your swimming the great whites make you topless in 2 seconds. Not even the nets can stop them!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Kewl Kismet!

I'm going next summer (winter there). Just gotta see Tasmania and western Australia before I'm dragging a foot in the grave. Gotta friend down there who's on H20 who I plan to meet and whip at a game of 9 Ball. Well, he's on the big island, near Canberra, but Tas is just a twenty minute swim doin the back stroke!

Papau New Guenie after that then back to the US for some visiting.

Guess thats close to attending the Olympics, huh?

NOT!

carmel

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Rock and Roll dude!!

Damn, I wish I had one of these fancy traveling jobs.

Have a great time.

Path

• Seven
    Seven

spec, Did you see the Great Barrier Reef-the largest great whites in the world? What a paradise! Funny, how you can spot an American
    male tourist on certainbeaches. He is the one standing in front of you with this stupid expression on his face. Move on, twit, you're blocking my sun.seven

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hey, Frenchy, if you're looking for topless beaches....try RI. Oops....I forgot, they closed the nude beach because of the Piping Plovers nesting there. The sight of all those naked Italian guys wearing fourteen pounds of gold necklaces were causing the Plovers to cease mating. All these tiny little birds running around trying desperately to cover their eyes, going "gack, gack....arghhhh!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit