Hurting so bad here in Ohio...don't know where to turn to

by FreedomFrog 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

{{{{{{{DAVE}}}}}}}} There are you happy now???

uh, I mean, there you go honey.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Dave:

It was nice to read your last remark:

I hate that she's going through this and I can't do anything about it. Thanks for helping her

Just letting Gina know you feel that way, instead of ignoring her pain because you don't know how to fix it, should help her tremendously. Knowing that your husband WANTS to help you but thinks he doesn't know what to do, can make a wife feel warm and fuzzy. :)

I've always felt very close to my pets and know the sadness and pain of losing them so I'm so sorry Gina is going through this. I hope the sites mentioned will help her work through the grieving process as time passes. And another little cuddly pet can certainly be a huge healer as well. Your pet can't be replaced or won't be forgotten, but a new one can bring joy to your life to ease the emptiness you now feel.

Best Wishes to you.

Had Enough

• sugarbritches
  • talley
    talley

FreedomFrog, I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Cheeko.

Please try the http://www.petloss.com again when you get a chance. It was up and working just now for me, and I noticed that they have a message board and chat room, along with memorial ceremonies,and the lovely story of the Rainbow Bridge.

Below is my signature line on two Labrador boards that I frequent. I have felt this way before, during, and after my time in the WTBTS.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Unknown

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Hey FreedomFrog, hang in there. Even if it takes a while you'll remember your pet with fondness. Every pet we get is gonna be the last one after a death but that feeling doesn't last long. I'm facing putting a beautiful dog down sometime this year and it's unbearable. This part wolf goes way back some fifteen years with me and carries a lot of memories, especially of my first wife (deceased). Still have amazon parrots one of which is decades old. Hope this loss eases soon. Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit